- You voluntarily and with necessary consent agree to disclose your personal information to us;
- You agree that our affiliates and employees may contact you regarding product or service questions that may be of interest to you (unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such information from us).
If you wish to use the services offered on this website, you will need to complete and provide the following two categories of data:
- Identification Information: this information may help us verify whether you are eligible to register as a user of this website. The data includes, your name, residential address, mailing address, your identification card number issued by your country and authorities to verify your identity, and all other information that may help us confirm your identity (hereinafter referred to as “Identification Information”);
Cookies, which allow a website or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and collect and recall information, cannot be used to retrieve data from your hard drive, your email address or your personal information. Most browsers are designed to accept cookies. You can set your browser to reject cookies or notify you as soon as possible if you have cookies loaded. However, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to run or use some features of our Website.
We will use your information that we collect for the following purposes or in the following ways:
- to provide our services to you through our Website;
- to identify and verify your identity when you use our Website;
- to improve and update the Website services (your information and the feedback we receive may help us to improve the Website service so that we can respond more effectively to your service requests and support needs);
- to keep statistics on the use of our Website and use them for data analysis conducted in cooperation with government agencies, public relations agencies;
- to personalize your experience (your information will help us better respond to your individual needs);
- to send regular emails (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to receive information and updates about your orders, in addition to newsletters, updates, information about related products or services, etc. that we may send you from time to time).
Protection of personal data
We take appropriate physical, electronic, managerial and technical measures to protect and secure your personal data. We will, to the greatest extent possible, take care to ensure that any personal data collected through our Website is not tampered with by any third party not affiliated with us. Security measures we may take include, but are not limited to:
- Physical measures: records of your personal data will be stored securely;
- Electronic measures: computer data containing your personal information will be stored on computer systems and media that are subject to strict login restrictions;
- Management Measures: only employees duly authorized by us may access your personal information, and those employees must comply with our internal code regarding the confidentiality of personal information.
Communication with us
If you have any queries and comments, you may send an email to [email protected], which is the only valid and official email address through which we communicate with you, so we accept no responsibility for your failure to use effective contact information, for any act or omission.
We only publish advertisements and information based on valid and effective contact information on this website or post advertisements on this website; therefore, we are not liable for any damages resulting from your reliance on information that is not obtained through the above means.